Need ideas for good suicide methods.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mert, Oct 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mert

Mert Member

What is the fastest, most painless method of committing suicide that a sheltered 16-year-old male would have access to? I need help with this. Whether or not you help me will not influence my decision to commit suicide, but you may as well help me out, because if you don't, I'll just use my methods, which may not be as good as yours.

I was thinking about either <mod edit: bunny - methods> is the one I'm really considering the most.

Any better ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2007
  2. danni

danni Chat Buddy

sorry hun but we do not give any method here, why dont you come and talk about why you feel like you do?

3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

As Danni said, we don't give out methods, but we would all be happy to talk to you about why you are feeling so bad :hug:

4. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

As the others have said, this is a pro life site and we will not allow methods to be shared here, and any posted will be deleted

5. wanttodie

wanttodie Well-Known Member

you are just 16..there is still a chance to improve things.

6. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Why don't you talk with us and tell us what makes you so hopeless?

7. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I would have closed this thread because it violates the guidelines, but have chosen not to, because it is clear that you are in so much pain and in need of support...please contact/chat with someone...and BTW, can you try to share why you are feeling this way. I bet there are many ppl here who will relate to what you say and be there for you...big hugs, J

8. citygirl

citygirl Member

I thank you for stating this, b/c now I know this is not the site for me. I hope that whatever the sites purpose is helps someone, but for someone like me, its hopeless to life the "life is greener" facade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.