Need inputs

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by anuj, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anuj

anuj Active Member

I need your inputs...

Right now I have 30 gm of Aspirin dissolved in water. But I want to have a final thought. Some of the biggest problem with me are-
    1. I have some personality issues. I rarely talk. I don't like to talk. This mean I will not achieve anything in my life as human interaction is the most imp.
    2. Also I find myself difficult to respond to certain social situations.
    3. I was never happy n 'll never be happy. Like my friends celebrated my birthday, they all enjoyed but not me.
    4. I have little or no interests or hobbies.
    5. Most of the things that are big or should be big for me(according to others) doesn't bother me. Like when my grandma died I was like Ok. It was kind of routine.
    6. Now this is the most imp. I have been struggling for last 10 years and if I don't die then I will keep on struggling. It will be full of pain. Others will be sad coz of me.

So is it worth to live knowing that there won't be a single minute when I didn't thought about suicide. Even after 30 years I will be like this only. I won't do anything big, I will be just wasting your oxygen.
  2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

You need to talk to someone.By what ive read here you have alot of anxiety and depression.You have to get help to get on top of these as they get worse and yes you wont find any exitement in life.By getting help is like a guiding hand to help you find that path to recovery.Sometimes and i know you have social anxiety it is good to find a support group people with same probs as your dealing with.These groups are a place to go that help you start getting out and meet new ppl and even deal with some of your probs you are having.Keep using this site also good to reach out and get support.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.