Need OUT of myself!!!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Homesickalien, Feb 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Homesickalien

Homesickalien Member

I need out of this.....I' m jst hurting more people the longer I stay.
    I know this is true because I haven't felt human in the longest time ... and therefore am unable to act anyhting like one.
    I know whats wrong with me and I CANNOT live with it. Its a very simple but sickening truth...I am not mentally ill.this is just who I am...even when I was younger I always knew that I was n't able to conect to others but think cause you'r forced to be around people at school, I just imitated peoples behaviour and would come home exhausted.
    I managed to do the college thing (just) 10 years ago now and, work for a few years, but it's been a while since I been in a job any lonegr than a few days in recent years.
    And contacting my friends is just no longer an option....as I feel so disconnected from reality all I'm ever thinking is how I how I cannot enjoy a conversation with anyone. They'v even now said that they see my distant behaviour as the norm now...and one even said that she doesn;t know how to be aroind me anymore...I dpnt blame her at all, theres only so much sympathry you can give some one before it starts sucking the life out of them too. I not only dislike what I have become ..I loathe mysel,,,and ridiculously one of the few things I feel any emotion about is to my 6 year old anxious self on the first day of school...for not proving my future predictions wrong.,,,infact even knowing not to expect to exactly 'blossom'into a normal functioning member of society... Iam still dissapointed and suprised that I became such a full on feckin loser.
    So this is me....and no proxac or therapy is evr gonna fix that..only thing in my power to stop the cycle of hurt towards my family and mates.. is to just do what I always dream of...after all I have not lived for so long now ..has gone high time to make it official......I cant bare being this pitiful, cold, empty shell of a person' much longer.

2. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, I think I know some of where you are coming from. It is possible to overcome these things. Hell of a lot of work, lots of willpower required. But if there's nothing constraining the outside of your life to make it impossible, you really can make any change inside that you want. Not easy, no doubt. But I've seen it succeed and be worth the effort.

PM if you want to talk about it. Stay strong.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Homesickalien,

Welcome to sf.

I'm sorry you are feeling so low,

You mentioned that anti depressants or therapy will never fix your problems? Have you already tried them? If you've had a bad experience with them, then start fresh..therapy really can help :hug:

I'm here if you need to talk,anytime. x

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Change is slow and takes time...there is no magic pill or way of being that can make things alright immediately...if you already sought treatment and medication, was it with ppl you trusted and who you felt knew you??? If you have not sought treatment, why??? The best time to seek help is when you feel you want to change...you say you 'want out' of the way you are seeming...this might be the time to seek support...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.