Need quick help!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Hurted, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

How to cover totaly new wounds on arm? Does make up work? Please answer fast!!!!!:sad:

2. alison

alison Well-Known Member

how new? I don't really know that much about wounds... but I think putting makeup into an open wound would be bad...

But yes, I've used makeup on my arms. Just the foundation stuff I put on my face. Doesn't cover them terribly well, they're still there if you are looking for them, but it dulls them at least.

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Can i get infection if i put make up on?
    tnx for quick reply

4. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

OK, hands are cover with make up (girls would probaly use so much make up in 1 or 2 months)
    Now i just have to wait for her to come her and show her hands in the shadow...
    Please pray that she will beleive that its 1,5 month old...:sad:

5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Well it didnt work:sad:
    But who care?
    I am so severe depressed right now... i was walking 10 minutes and i feel like i would run marathon... I thought that i had severe depression one month ago, but it was nothing comparing to how i feel right now...
    Well i guess i have moderate to severe depression... when im in school im pretty ok, but when i come home i am totally fucked up

Sorr<y for bad language and wrong section...

6. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

i'm just wondering..is it your mom you don't want to know that you cut yourself lately? or someone else?

um....i don't mean to sound condescending or anything, and i know its easier said than done, but why not just stop cutting?? i know that if i had some one looking at my arms all the time, i'd find it so much easier to stop cutting. i stopped cutting 20 days ago, and today, for the first time, i wore a short sleeved top, and you know what? it feels totally amazing. i'm glad i've left that part of my life behind, and hurted, you gotta do the same thing hun..

:hug: xxxx

7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Well it sound like a good idea:)
    And yes, it was mom... she saw my hands 4th time in 4 monhts... Im failure, i cant even hide my hands...
    But i will try to stop... i defenetly cant cut my hands anymore...
    tnx for help:hug:

8. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

you can use make up, or some jewlery on your hands/arms^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.