need so help from all you poets out there

Discussion in 'Poet's Corner' started by justmeonlyme, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

hay guys so i am creating a self harm awerness email to send out i want to put some poems on it but the ones i have now that person who wrote them hasnt got back to me on weather it is ok to use them or not and i dont want to wait to much longer so i need so new difrent stuf so i was wondering if anyone here has anything that they wouldnt mind me using in a self injury awearness email. there are only to things that you must think about when letting me use this and that is that it relates to self injury and that it is your own work. thanks for your help guys

2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I may try and write one especially Emma, get my creative juices flowing again. :)

3. justmeonlyme

thank you :D

4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

oh! well... I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for, but I'll pitch one on the spot incase it helps...

Darkness came and in my mind it was the best place to hide
    My legs were wrapped in a veil of red
    Lips; white and trembling
    I gave into fear- let life escape from my mind...
    Freedom has walls of white tile that are easily stained
    A thin curtain acts as a shield
    The sound; like a waterfall- blocks voices from the outside
    I get what I want- and I want more time

It could be much longer, but I decided to cut it short because I was about to get more graphic...
    not sure if that's what you want; but I'll be glad if I can help out at all.

5. justmeonlyme

thank you ummm if you would like to keep righting i can cut bits out and then show you and you can see it its ok before i send it out coz its a little short i think but if you dont want to thats ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.