Need some advice caught my sister in law cheating?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Dahak, May 18, 2012.

1. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

I'm real close to my nephews but choose to trust and help my sister in law even though people say she isn't good for my brother and recently i saw a couple of her facebook messages wanting to "chill" with another guy and her asking him when can he get away so they can "chill",i'm really heartbroken because i help her and my brother out with thier kids and my bro works hard,i really care for my bro ,what should i do and they are married btw?

2. yep

yep Well-Known Member

"Chill" is quite a bog word which could mean quite a lot of things. I wouldn't arrive to conclusions just yet. The best approach I believe is been asertive and ask your sister in law about this in a non accusative but direct way. Refer to what you read rather than what you think it means. From there you can make your mind about what to do next.

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Yep has said exactly what I would have said.

The "guy" could be a long time friend and throwing the "affair" word in could cause a ruckus of monumental proportions.

4. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

It's none of your business. Seriously. If your brother has made a bad decision then he has to deal with it. Either she is cheating or she is not. Regardless you should not get involved.

5. 1112222

1112222 Well-Known Member

Since what she wrote on her Facebook could mean anything and that you really have no proof whatsoever that can prove she is cheating.. your best to stay well out of it.

6. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

You don't know the full story nor dynamics and status between she and this guy. They could be just casual friends, and by chill she could mean all of them hanging out, or anything not romantic at all. It's not your place to throw a destructive accusation such as cheating, based on something so flimsy. Stay out of it.

7. Degenerate Escapist

Degenerate Escapist Well-Known Member

If it were me, I would confront her in a very passive aggressive way, but that's only if you really think she's trying to hide something. Leave an anonymous letter in her purse saying you know about "John doe" and you will be keeping an eye out. That will really put her in edge if she is doing something she shouldn't be with him.