need some advice

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Anonymous03, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous03

Anonymous03 New Member

I've been depressed for a while now and i just cand seem to be able to concentrate anymore and i feel like i don't have any energy, everything i have left goes into getting out of bed in the morning. All i want to do is sleep and when i can't sleep i try to do anything that gets my mind off everything until i can go to sleep again.I wish i could just burry myself in work for college but i can't even do that, because of my problems i haven't been doing too good so it gets me even more depressed.How do you get through this? The feelings of worthlessness don't help either, i wish i had someone to help me through this...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Talk to a councilor at your school ok let know how you are feeling and they will give you support you need. Also talk to your regular doctor so you can get on some meds or therapy to help you through referral ok

3. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

do something you enjoy that is fun, sounds like you need a little fun, support from a therpists or social worker with meds can help as well. I know you do not have a lot of energy, you need something that energises you. maybe a good tune and dance is in order.

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hi. Sorry things are so painful. I agree with what Total Eclipse said. Do you think you can talk with a doctor, or nurse or counselor at your college? When we are depressed it can be so hard to even see that things can be different with the right medication and perhaps counseling. I would think the best thing to do is contact one of the three I mentioned, school dr, nurse or counselor. Or your regular doctor if you have one. Please do not give up until you find someone who hears and comes up with a good plan to help you. How does that sound to you?

5. Anonymous03

Anonymous03 New Member

i would go to a doctor, but people just look at you different after. The look in their eyes, and i always felt like nobody was talking about the elephant in the room, i hated that. i would go see a doctor by myself, but i can't pay for the meds anyway so what would be the point.I'm so tired of feeling this way, i've tryed to be good person all my life... why does this have to happen to me, it's so painful...
    I don't know what to do, i don't want to cry myself to sleep anymore, i wish i could turn it all off

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.