Need some advice.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by smalltownwhiteboy, Apr 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smalltownwhiteboy

smalltownwhiteboy New Member

I have always experienced depression since I was a child. Suicide has always been there in the back of my mind. Recently just started a whole new life at college. It's stressful as it is, but I met a girl and fell in love with her. We went out for two months but had a bad break up and she won't speak to me anymore. Worst of all she gave me scabies and I can't seem to get rid of it. Not even the medicine from the doctor is working and I spent nearly all my money on it. Now not only can I not be with her, I cannot be with anyone. This makes getting over her seem almost impossible. I don't know how to deal with this, my will is completely gone. I live on the fifth floor at my dorms and I constantly think about jumping over the balcony. Someone please give me some advice. I don't know what to do.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have to go back to your doctor and get more cream and keep applying it ok and you will have to launder all your clothing and bedding pillows coats ect so you are not reinfested
    it is so horrible to have to deal with but you can get rid of it it will take time but get back to your doc ok maybe a different medciation can be prescribed hugs

3. smalltownwhiteboy

smalltownwhiteboy New Member

I like the quote there on the bottom of your page! Thanks for the advice. I think I'll be ok but last night and this morning I was definitely having a crisis. I'm going to try and meet with a school therapist or psychologist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.