Need some advice

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stormhand, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

A couple months ago, I got back with someone who in all honesty I have never been able to get over, recently when I went back out with her, her and I got to know each other alot better then the last time we went out(and if anyone is curious to know she had to leave me due to running away form an abusive father) but as far as I see now she was hiding things on me.
    Right now I am just having trouble trying to forget he, say I am bored or whatever, for some reason she jumps pops into mind..and I'll say shit like "fuck her"..but there is one thing I am hating even more, I am having trouble letting any girl get close to me, a part of me just don't want to allow it..beyond friend forget it..its like I got a security system that will not allow me to get hurt again...but after this past experience dating my recent exgf..I CANNOT stand being alone! dating her it made me see I was really missing out on alot.

BUt does anyone have some advice that may help to help me move on.
    Any would be appreciated.

Thanks much.
  2. FallingStar

FallingStar Member

Ur name isnt tray is it?
  3. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

4. FallingStar

FallingStar Member

Ok good lol long story

Anyways...I am not good at realtionships at all and truly don't know what to tell you. The only advice that I am sure on is that it will heal with time.
  5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

She was hiding things on you then, but is telling you them now? You'd understandably not trust her now, but you shouldn't hate her. If she was lying to you then, but is not now, she probably was being self-defensive. You should address the trust issue with her, but forgive her for past misdeeds... In all honesty, this just sounds like a huge waste, trying to move on.