Need some help...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aRCee-Collins, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aRCee-Collins

aRCee-Collins Member

Hey, everyone i'm new, i'm not going to dowl out my whole life strory on you because to be honest, the things that have happened in my life have knocked me back, but i have always (eventually) picked myself up and carried on.

Recently i have turned into somewhat of a majory cynnic (sp?) and i get short with people fairly easily.

But aside from the occasional depression and thoughts of suicide, what i can't figure out is whenever i think about all the crap that has gone on in my life i get some sort of undeniable feeling which makes me want to lash out and do "something". I always feel as though i should be doing "something", but i have no idea what! Its like my mind is undeniably telling me to do "something", but my body and soul have no idea what. Its scarying the hell out of me, have i completely lost it or something?

Anyone else been through something like this? Can anyone help?

2. sorry_mozart

sorry_mozart Well-Known Member

Hi aRCee-Collins

I'm just new here myself - just said hello in the Welcome thread. I guess I don't have any answers for you - I'm in a bit of low place myself right now, but I hope you find what you are looking for. I know what it feels like to be lost and angry, and I'm sure other people here can give you good advice.

3. aRCee-Collins

aRCee-Collins Member

Fuck it. I'm going to bed, i have school tommorrow.

Thanks for the kind words man, same to you.

Goodnight.

4. aRCee-Collins

aRCee-Collins Member

Someone to talk to, please? anyone...?

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Hi. I'm here if you need to talk :)

6. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

Hey, I can really relate to that feeling.. lately it has been eased cause I am takin hold and starting to direct my life.. I am accepting the help from the docs and councellors now, gettin into school and am deciding on the carreer path I want.. but for so long I felt like I needed to be doing something but never knew what.. always thought it was because of my chronic anxiety.

7. aRCee-Collins

aRCee-Collins Member

thanks, chronic anxiety, i dunno... I have been feeling a lot of anxiety lately, but i don't think that has been going on long enough to be considered 'Chronic'.

Anyway, thanks for the piece of mind, it helped. I hope things look up for you man, i hope that you get on that career path you always wanted..

8. aRCee-Collins

aRCee-Collins Member

ARGHHH! THE NIGHTS SUCK! I don't mean to complain too much here guys, but still...

9. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Oh no, complain away, I don't blame ya, I know I complain a hell of a lot, always whining and bitching, getting nowhere, don't feel bad, you have a right to feel this way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.