1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some help...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by The_8th_Wonder, Sep 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_8th_Wonder

    The_8th_Wonder senior Member

    I have thoughts about things that if I said here I'd get the cops called on me for. I can't tell anybody any of these because they are both embarrassing and I don't want to get put in a "Crazy House" which is probably what will end up happening. I can hardly believe I'm posting this here but I am desperate, is there anything I can do to get this disturbing and sick things out of my mind WITHOUT telling somebody?
  2. fromthatshow

    fromthatshow Staff Alumni SF Supporter

    I don't think you would get the cops called on you for having disturbing thoughts as long as you are clear that you don't intend to act on them.
    Have you tried talking to a therapist about them? Maybe they can help you make some sense of them. Analyze them and help you figure out why they're there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.