Need some help...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ihatelifex666, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihatelifex666

ihatelifex666 Member

Hello everyone. I created this account 4 years ago, back when I first started having suicidal thoughts. These thoughts started going away after I joined the army 2 years ago. I recently got discharged for drug addiction...and now the thoughts are back. I'm staying with my mother at the moment but since money's tight I have 30 days to move out or I'm on the streets [again].
    I have no education besides a GED and no means of transportation or money for a bus or even a bicycle to get a job or work. I often go days without eating due to my lack of money, and I still use alcohol/drugs to self medicate. While I'm high or drunk, my problems seem to go away, but return the next day. I've contemplated talking to someone professional about my issues, but I've already been through Rehab and spoken to several "pyschologists" (retards); and came to the conclusion that they are a waste of money. I think about how amazing it would be to just end all of my suffering and just die, but I also wish I was able to get through these tough times, and become someone.

Any advice or comments will be greatly appreciated...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.