Need some help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by toooverwhelmed, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is just too overwhelming right now...Tuesday...I can't face Tuesday. But the doctors isn't open until then, I'm not under the Crisis team any more and even if I was I can't articulate myself over the phone, I just end up saying I'm okay and then feel even worse after. I've emailed the Samaritans but they take ages to reply (which is understandable as they have so many emails and calls etc) and even when they do reply they can't actually provide any physical help. I can talk myself out about how sh*t I feel but as soon as I stop talking all the feelings rush back. I need some actual physical help but there is no-where to turn. Is there any email support out there for the UK who can actually provide physical help?? :mellow:
  2. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

How are you? It doesn't seem like were feeling two good last night :hug: There are not many E-mail support's who can offer "Physical" help, how old are you? Because it can varie through age. Take care many hopes and blessing.

Young Violet
  3. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Hi. Would you be able to ring the Samaritans? As it is anonymous it might be easier than talking to a service that "knows" you?
    Keep posting on here to get you through to Tuesday - what is it that you are particularly dreading about Tuesday?
    Take care.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and glad you posted...the hotlines are open 24/7, and I am sure your doctor has an emergency service...if that does not work, please go to an emergency room and tell them how you are feeling...and keep posting and letting us know what is going on...many of us here truly understand...J
  5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

if you are feeling really rough just go to the ER, they are open 24/7 and will take care of you until you start to feel better
  6. Unfortunately A+E have been really unhelpful in my previous experience - I once went after an OD in order to be able to access my Crisis Team (as per instructions from said Crisis Team) and I got blood taken and left for four hours and then finally saw their mental health liason person who pretty much said you're fine, go home. They never called the Crisis Team and none of the doctors/nurses were in any way friendly. I also never got my blood test results - small matter I know and probably means that they were fine so they didn't bother giving them to me, but added to my annoyance. So I am a bit stuck. Thank you though guys, having people reply has helped xxx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.