need some help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ritsu, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ritsu

Ritsu Well-Known Member

ok I don't know how to start but I will start with saying this week I started going out with a girl who I really like and we spent the last two days together but I just found out from her best friend that I hurt her a lot when we were playing and her friend wants her to not see me again I feel so bad right now and miss her lots I really don't know what to do I just spent the last half an hour stood on the bridge near to my house which the mottorway is under just thinking about jumping I managed to stop myself and come back but I am just so triggerd right now and wish I knew what to do.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

try and put her out of your mind
    it's too bad she couldn't tell you directly that she didn't want to see you so that you could have closure on this
    but she's not worth killing yourself over
    keep posting and sharing until you get it out of your system
  3. Ritsu

Ritsu Well-Known Member

I don't know if its what her friends saying or her I just want to be with her is all.
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

can you text her and ask her for coffee so you can talk about it?
  5. Ritsu

Ritsu Well-Known Member

her friend has her phone right now and shes asleep acording to her friend. :(
  6. blondeellen

blondeellen Well-Known Member

yeah try and text her to speak to her and find out whats going on because things said through friends arnt the best way to communicate
  7. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

Yeah, at least hear what the girl has to say directly. Her “best friend” is not really being helpful to her by doing this, either. It’s her life after all… Surely you would at least want to have the opportunity to tell the girl that you didn’t mean to hurt her. Maybe you can tell her “best friend” how strong you feel about this and see if she can open up a bit so that you can talk to the girl directly…

I appreciate what you put in your signature, especially “I am a survivor of three attempts and I will never try again and I vow to try and stop people from trying it.” I appreciate your courage and loving heart. I believe you will have the right girl in your life so long as you stay strong and be your real self…
  8. Ritsu

Ritsu Well-Known Member

thank you love being its all true I need to put my shaman vow in next which is another reason I am upset about this.

I am a protector of the inocent, a defender for the helpless, a rightous force of reckoning, a friend to all those who need one and an enamy to those who will do evil and harm, I will protect the people I love with everything I have and I vow to never let them see harm as long as I can.

I hurt someone I love and care about and it hurts so much right now.
  9. LoveBeing

LoveBeing Well-Known Member

Dear Ritsu,

You know you didn’t mean to hurt the ones you love. Our life experiences are for us to learn lessons…to build us up…not to tear us down…We can only do what we can now, and we can only function well without carrying the burden of the past…again, I appreciate another paragraph you put in your signature: “only two things matter in life what you can do and what you can't do and if you scream shout and refuse to back down you can do anything you put your mind to.”

Here is a video clip I’d invite you to watch. Please remember that forgiveness also includes forgiving ourselves:

Forgiveness and the Freedom of Letting go

Be well!
  10. Ritsu

Ritsu Well-Known Member

thank you love *hug
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.