Need some SF love

Acanthi

Hey guys, tomorrow is my birthday and I love my birthdays. I love the cake and the celebration and the wishes. But this year I'm not feeling it. Sometimes it's like everything is falling apart although it doesn't look like it on the outside. I don't feel good about myself or my chances of getting through my birthday un-self-harmed...

It's like I'm in an airtight glass jar that has been thrown into the ocean. The air is running out inside and the water is dark and cold on the outside and there are scary looking fish waiting to eat me.

I want to be ok. I don't want to hurt myself.

I'd like some hugs please. And maybe some cake. Thanks in advance guys...

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Happy birthday to you honey. May this year be YOUR year. A new, fresh start! We love you here...here is some cake;

PhoenixFailed

Survivor of 2016, Fighter in 2017
SF Supporter
Hugs and cake from a technologically less schooled friend! (I don't know how to post pictures). Close your eyes in a second, but you have to read the directions first, when you close your eyes, picture the cake to end all cakes and all of SF at the party of your dreams. Now, stay in that party as long as you like and we will do whatever you want at your birthday party! *hugs!

dugga

Hi Acanthi, have a wonderful birthday filled with joy and cake and happiness. I wish you all the best, look after yourself and have a great day.

Acanthi

So my day is almost over, I guess it's safe to update now. Some good things happened, but I feel like an afterthought and that makes me feel very sad. No one asked me out today to celebrate, so I celebrated by myself and went for a jog. So at least my day wasn't wasted. I did have some friends wish me happy birthday online and through messages. But the lack of anyone actually taking the time to spend time with me physically makes me feel unwanted. But I realise all these thoughts are only making me sadder, so why not focus on the positives? I got a few presents, which shows forethought. I had a wonderful lunch, and I exercised.

Thank you for your wishes everyone, you made my day better. You really did.

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
@Acanthi sorry your b-day was a bit quieter than you hoped (my b-days tend to be the same) but good for you for seeing the positive and holding onto the positive :) :) :) Can't do fancy imojis so imagine they are hopping up and down....May the next year be good to you... Hugs

nico_justnico

Sf Spacemonkey
Happy Birthday beautiful flower. I'm sending you love and hugs in big soap bubbles, sailing on the wind.
I wish you a happy birthday, and happiness for the next 365 days, and hope that there may be a lot more birthdays for you:):):p:)

Acanthi

@Kiwi2016 It's just difficult when I try to help my friends celebrate their birthdays but mine seem inconsequential to them. Always look on the bright side of life though right? :)

@nico_justnico Thanks Nico, I love the bubbles!

Kiwi2016

🦩 Now a flamingo, not a kiwi 🦩
SF Pro
Hi @Acanthi Yes I know as I am much like you and do the same for friends/colleagues at work but what I've found is that I now still do those things as I enjoy doing them but realize that others may not reciprocate...it's not easy at times but as you said you have to look on the bright side of things--of making someone's day brighter. Hugs

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00