Need someone to talk to

Status
Not open for further replies.

nae

hi ... i guess my name is nae....since i was 11 years old i wanted to kill myself and not be alive anymore im in high school now and i dont i feel more empty than i did in middle school im just a quiet fat girl that people are sort of cool with and i just don't know what to feel i feel lonely and empty .My mom she yells at me because i dont up or because i had attitudes and i start crying she yells at me more she just don't know how i feel inside and its breaking me and more i hide behind a mask that no one knows i hide my cries with a fake smile and im fat and ugly....sometimes i know people or friends make fun of that but in the inside i cry but i dont show it i just laugh along no one doesnt know the real me a girl that cries 95% at home i know im young but i just cant take life anymore i think about what if i was dead would people miss me or even care ....i just dont know anymore my heart and my soul is broken into a million pieces ....

Interlude

hi ... i guess my name is nae....since i was 11 years old i wanted to kill myself and not be alive anymore im in high school now and i dont i feel more empty than i did in middle school im just a quiet fat girl that people are sort of cool with and i just don't know what to feel i feel lonely and empty .My mom she yells at me because i dont up or because i had attitudes and i start crying she yells at me more she just don't know how i feel inside and its breaking me and more i hide behind a mask that no one knows i hide my cries with a fake smile and im fat and ugly....sometimes i know people or friends make fun of that but in the inside i cry but i dont show it i just laugh along no one doesnt know the real me a girl that cries 95% at home i know im young but i just cant take life anymore i think about what if i was dead would people miss me or even care ....i just dont know anymore my heart and my soul is broken into a million pieces ....
Well you said that people are cool with you right? If you were to go I'm sure they would miss you. And maybe you should tell your mom how you feel. I know my mom is extremely hard on me, and yells at me too, but most of the time it's to encourage me to do stuff. Also, most people are nice, it's just the mean ones who are louder. Maybe if people make fun of you, you need to tell them that it's not funny. I'm in highschool too, and I've got to say that it's been horrible for me for most of it, but with a few changes it became at least bearable.

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hey nae and welcome to SF. I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, but I'm glad you found us. This site is full of people who genuinely care and support each other.

I remember how hard school and life can be at your age. I agree with Interlude and think you should try to talk to your mum about how you feel in general and how her yelling makes you feel. She can't support you if she doesn't know what's going on. It may also benefit you to seek professional help if you haven't already done so. And keep talking to us on SF. Just venting your feelings can make you feel a bit better sometimes and we'll be here to support and listen. Sending big hugs.

Welcome to SF nae.
I'm also in high school and I can totally understand your pain.
I also want to cry all the time but instead I have to fake smile.
I want to be understood just like you.
I want to overcome loneliness and void in my heart.
And that's why I want to help you.
I want to understand you so if you want just text to me anytime you want.
Remember : here you are not alone :)
I hope to see you later ;)

agwoodliffe

What do you think it is that is making you feel lonely and empty?
Sorry to hear about troubles with your mom. Relationships with parents can be EXTREMELY difficult, especially during the high school years. Is there a school counsellor or therapist you can talk to to discuss the feelings you're having?
It hurts a lot that you call yourself 'fat and ugly'. It's difficult for me to say more because I can relate personally to that feeling.

For what it's worth, from your one post here, I gather that you are very thoughtful, creative, and nice-natured. So when you wonder whether you would be missed, well it certainly would be a massive waste to lose a woman with those kinds of qualities.

Interlude

Why does everybody on here have to use guilt trips to try and make someone not to commit suicide.
Why do you have to comment that under this girl's post? Why don't you try to help someone instead of asking a question that has nothing to do with the subject matter?

Heavens Heart

Hugs and more hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00