Need someone..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by lost.., Jan 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost..

lost.. Guest

to talk. I'm lonely, feeling really bad, and I would like to just talk to someone for a bit. Just to be able to get it off my chest before I go to sleep.

2. daripa85

daripa85 Member

i'm not exactly good at giving advice but i'll listen to anything you have to say.

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

you may PM or add me to msn :)

4. lost..

lost.. Guest

Thank you.

It's just that I've got a lot of things on my plate at the moment. To put it shortly...
    They've sorta diagnosed me with a mental illness not too long ago, and now they're going to check me for another illness (add/adhd) and also they are gonna try to find out the cause of death of both my mother and grandma (they both died at a young age), to see if it's something genetical, and if that's the case I'm gonna have to have myself checked for that as well.

And then this upcoming Tuesday I'm having an appointment with my therapist and my parents. It'll be the first time since February last year that I'll see them properly.

It just feels like it's too much to handle at the moment :(

5. lost..

lost.. Guest

MSN would be nice, but I can't look at profiles :( Is there any chance you could post your MSN add ? (you can edit the post to delete the add after 5 mins if you want)

6. Blackness

Blackness Guest

7. lost..

lost.. Guest

thanks, I'm adding you right now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.