Need someone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by JayLee, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

I need someone to talk to.. someone who's not gonna blow me off in 5 mins. someone who generally gives a damn.. cuz it seems like no one actually does. :sad:

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

im here for u, i told u that a min ago babe. im on msn, come find me if you decide u want to talk to me xxx

3. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

no... i need someone who's REALLY there.. not just convenience :sad:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What is going on JaySwiz?

5. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

I just want someone I can trust and talk to... talk to.. not just someone random who's gonna ask me whats wrong? then be like, oh that sucks, i'm sorry

I just want someone who gives a damn.. honestly and truly gives a damn

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If you want me to sign on MSN I will do that and talk with you. We have talked enough for you to know what I am like with you. Your choice. Either way I will understand.

7. JayLee

JayLee Well-Known Member

if you don't mind? I know you and I trust you.. and i could just use someone trustworhty to talk with.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jay, feel free to talk to me although I have to admit I'm not in the most stable state of mind :hug:

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Good night Jay. I hope things look up in the morning. :cuddle2:

10. Swollen

Swollen Active Member

I give a damn, JaySwiz. If you need to talk, shoot me a PM and we can get in contact like that first. I know how it is to have nobody lean on.

11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Jay,

I am sure you will find most of the people here are genuine with there thoughts and feelings. There are a few bad apples in every barrel You just need to use your gut feeling about who you want to talk with. If you want to talk or just vent some of the hostility that has built up then PM me and then if you want to be able to talk more I will give you my MSN address. Take Care!!~Joseph~

12. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Eh, well, hate to say it but we're just mostly random people over the internet. But, on the contrary, we give a damn.

Feel free to talk as needed. I'll try my best to respond with something other than that sucks, I'm sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.