Need someone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by silent_chaos, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

I'm loosing it, no one to talk to, I'm alone! Unstable, cuts on my arm already! Please help me I'm screaming bloody murder for help!

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You can talk here, I'm listening. What's got you feeling so bad?

3. silent_chaos

lot of little things adding up! Can't have my meds till I see my doctor, but don't have 150 bucks for 5 effin minutes. My fault for taking the whole bottle last week. But they had no right to save me. It only mad it worse! I have a whole bottle of xanax by my side but know it won't do anything but make me sick and sleep for days!

4. WildCherry

What happened last week that pushed you to the point of taking a whole bottle? And you don't have to say if you don't want to; but if you do want to, or if it helps to have someone to talk to, I'm here.

5. silent_chaos

I'm not really sure I don't remember any thing it was a 3 month supply of paxil! But family drama, work drama, and being alone with my own thoughts are pushing me now! I've missed so much work cause I can't get out of bed, can't stop crying, feeling sorry for myself, and the nothing I have become, just trying to survive a minute at a time.

6. WildCherry

It's hard being alone with your own thoughts. And family drama sucks. I can SO relate to that!!! I'm sorry you're having to deal with it.

You haven't become nothing though. You matter. How you feel and what you say matters too. I know it's hard taking things a minute at a time, but at least you're still here.

7. silent_chaos

Still here for what is what I'm trying to figure out! I feel like a kid who wants there mom to rock them in their arms and tell me i'm ok. At the same time feel pathetic for feeling that way.

8. WildCherry

That doesn't make you pathetic, it's okay. There's nothing wrong with wanting that!!

9. silent_chaos

I just don't know! I just went and gave my pills over to my neibhor! I will just fester in my fustration without looking at them. My 2 cousins are at eachothers throut, and bringing me into it, and bringing up what my malecousin did to me20 years ago cause they think he's sexualy abussing his 8 year old daughter. It's something I've locked away and thrrew out the key. My aunt their mom sais I'm lying cause I never told anyone, exept a second cousin when I was drunk years ago, now it's out and everyone knows. It's not the fact I was raped but it was by a blood family member that grosses me out! I don't want to face this if I get sapenad to testify I will take me chances and go to jail, and I've never been in jail. I'm a humbul soul! Wouldn't hurt a fly, I'm a welcome mat! Get walked on often.

10. dark&lone

dark&lone Well-Known Member

heya x your not alone, not on here, just keeping ranting and raving. I think to bring that stuff up about your male cousin is brave, I wish I could do that about a family memeber who abused me for years, you are also not pathetic for wanting your mothers love, I crave that all the time, but also I think the same as you that I am just being a yearning child when in fact Im 20 and know Im never going to get it from my mother, yet its easier to give someone else advise for the sme problems that you have aint it x you are not alone here .

Thinking of you tonight

Dark&lone

11. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im praying for you. PLEASE sya here and talk it all out. I feel so sad when you say you hurt yourself.PLEASE dont!!!!

Write me,

Marty

12. silent_chaos

Wish I hadn't, I've never done it beffore I've always have been able to manage/ stuff my feelings! Now I'm just an emberasment bearing scars! Where have I gone to, how did I get lost so fast!

13. silent_chaos

Over and over, day after day! Somethings gotta give! I'm trying so hard to keep busy! My brain is fighting with my heart!

14. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Nice drive you got there! Ever thought of leaving town, starting blank?

15. silent_chaos

Don't want to leave! I've been here most of my life, and love the valley!

16. silent_chaos

If u can tell me how to leave depression behind and start over, my bags are ready!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.