Need support, please

Rebecca2020

SF Friend & hugger
I've been having a lot of depression and flashbacks. My psychiatrist adjusted some meds. Increased therapy sessions. Both of those are helping.
And, being careful what I read and watch on TV. That's helped to avoid triggers.
Take care, Rebecca

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Hello, sorry you're not feeling too great at the moment. I'm also trying to avoid the news to try to stay sane. I'm glad you've contacted your psychiatrist in a bid to feel better. Maybe posting some and hanging out a bit will relieve some isolation.

Matt

Daphna

Ninja of light
I've been having a lot of depression and flashbacks. My psychiatrist adjusted some meds. Increased therapy sessions. Both of those are helping.
And, being careful what I read and watch on TV. That's helped to avoid triggers.
Take care, Rebecca
When I suffered PTSD and I got flashbacks, I avoided the triggers or I’d lose my composure and things got ugly. Honestly, the only way they left was by forgiving what was done to me. Mine was stemmed from emotional abuse from my adoptive dad.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Take care, Rebecca
Hi Rebecca, I'm sorry to hear about the depressive thoughts and flashbacks but glad to hear you are looking after yourself. Hopefully the medicine adjustment will help, please note that when doses are adjusted it can cause recurrence of original thoughts (e.g. why you were put on them) so hold it out okay and keep posting here for support and friendship *hug You are never alone here.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00