Need support

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by suicidal maniac, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I'm on a down cycle again, and I feel like I'm going nuts. Just reachig out. I use weed but I don't have any for a while and when I can't get it I get suicidal. I strugle with it when I can't get high, and it feels like my head is going to explode. I'm scared I'm not a bad person, I don't deserve this, but I didn't listen. So here I'm. I'm on antidepressents hoping that it will work.

:blink: what's next?
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Have you ever tried getting off the weed?

Maybe another step alongside anti depressants could be therapy? It's something I am looking in to right now. Therapy... lots and lots of therapy!
  3. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

I tried to quit the weed I just can't do it. I don't intend to smoke weed forever. I have been trying to get therapy for a while now but I was rejected at the last place. There used to be individual sessions for therapy here in the hospitals, they canceled that, here in Canada, so getting therapy is actally harder now. I also need major therapy :)
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2010
  4. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Never say never about quitting the weed. I recently managed to stop drinking... okay so it hasn't been that long but I am convinced I can and will do it.
    Tell yourself the same.
    Canada has free healthcare like in England doesn't it? Is it possible that they have free services to help you get off drugs also? It could be worth looking into.

Weed is a mental addiction not a physical one, so you are probably using it to help you get by. You need to find something to replace weed with that makes you feel good but isn't hurting you, like exercise possibly? Or arts and crafts? Or even sex.
    I mean studies have shown that it can affect your mental health so you could be doing yourself a hell of a lot more damage than you realise.
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

there is free councelling for addictions in canada get intouch with you community and find out where you go. My daughter has gotten free help but she cannot kick the weed habit either and it does so much damage to her mind.
    It brings out the psychosis more. I hope you can get help try calling the hospital they will have the connections to give you for addiction help okay
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.