need support

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by _Lily_, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Lily_

_Lily_ Forum Buddy

am feeling really bad at the moment and upset about when my dad died ( he killed himself on September 17th last year )
    That day my mum had called up and said he was missing again ( he had gone missing twice before that a few years apart from that and had tried to kill himself )
    that day i though 3rd time unlucky next my husband gets a phone call saying that my dad is dead ...did i kill him by thinking that ? that would make me so evil to think that way that i wished my dad died ...i cant forgive myself if this is the case and i feel like i need to cut myself because of this
    my husband is with me he also self injures and knows that its better to give me the blades rather than me do something worse to myself because right now i feel like i do want to live...
    I dont know what to do

2. blue

blue Active Member

I'm really sorry you are going through all of this. To be perfectly honest, there is nothing you can do to wish someone dead. It was just a thought, it had no bearing on the outcome. You are not to blame. It's not unreasonable to worry or think about someone dying, especially in those circumstances. I hope you can try and treat yourself better. You were not at fault. Please be gentle with yourself. Take care and let me know if you ever need to talk anything over, I will listen.

3. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

I agree with blue.Dont be so hard on yourself and support is here for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.