need to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by fluffypingu, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fluffypingu

fluffypingu Guest

ive got such bad urges to kill myself i was triggerd by someone but even moire triggerd the fsact the rapeist is still allowed out and live his life i feel ashamed and guity it happened in novemeber i really cant see any other way out its just too much
    2 people like this.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

This was in no way your fault. The man who raped me is still walking around too. You need to get your social worker to sort out therapy for you. This won't heal fast but therapy will help you cope with it better and safely, i am sorry you feel the way you do, big hugs xx
    2 people like this.
  3. Nobodydifferent

Nobodydifferent Well-Known Member

I was raped when I was 12 .. I'm 36 it gets better .. I won't promise you won't still have your days but it gets better !
  4. jennifersusand

jennifersusand New Member

my only friend dumped me. I don't want to be here anymore. I have been stood up and it's New Years Eve...........I really don't want to be here anymore...........alone, and i don't want to be alone
  5. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

Thats terrible that you feel that way :/ Its not youre fault.Do not kill yourself please :/ Go and find some good therapist and make some new friends who are positive and want to listen and occupy youre mind with something else.And wish you all the happyness because you deserve that.
  6. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

I do not know if you are still around but here you do not have to be alone, I cannot dry you eyes, I cannot hold your Hand, I Can be here with you. When you are down and there is no one else around when you feel low and are tired of talking with no one listening, I can be here with you, I will listen. No one want's to be alone like that, no one wants to be so tired they can't lift their head, no one wants to feel useless and worn out, I can be here with you! Please come back and listen, Please come back and Post something, say something. I will listen I will answer. I have been where you are, I have felt what you are feeling, We are here for You, We all know where it is you are because we have been there. Please do not give up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.