need to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Monkey

i cant take this anymore i dont know how or who to tell but i need help parents wont let me get help school kicks me out when i talk bout wanting to die, ive been on XXXXX for the past week, im at the end i dont wanna go on, im alone and im scared im done hurting i have to do this its my only chance, its my turn i must go away i cant take it

Last edited by a moderator:

Nessarose

Please don't hurt yourself. Why won't your parents let you get help? Counseling is vital, and sometimes medication is as well. Please be persistent and tell your parents you need some form of help. Depression is an illness, and it needs to be treated.

In the mean time, does anything relax you or alleviate your pain? Reading, writing, riding a bike, watching a movie, talking on the phone?

Fuzzy Monkey

my parents dont give a fuck they think im perfectly fine but im not my neighbor is busy so she cant answer her phone my bf is at a funeral so he cant answer. fuck this life

mortdesinos

You've told me all of this, and I understand it. I hope I've been able to support you when we've spoken on the phone. I think you need to initiate a change in your relationship with your parents so that you're able to get medical treatment.

Please do not cut when you're on the phone with me. It triggered me. And try to refrain from cutting at all.

Fuzzy Monkey

srry danni my phone is out of mins i did try to call u before i went to sleep, joe im srry you didnt have to put that on here,no offense but all the nights i listen to u on how u hate ur life and all the shit u tell me isnt triggering to me?
i know we all need each other but im shutting down pls just everyone go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00