need to die

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by wastedmylife, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

however where I am living I promised them I wouldnt commit suicide, I need to <Mod Edit - methods>
    I cant do it where I am because these people were nice enough to let me stay in their place while I said I would get better or try to get better

but I am a coward and drove myself to this point, I need to get revenge stop being a coward and grow some balls(ironically impossible at this point) or just put myself out of misery which would be wonderful

wow would <Mod Edit - methods> and it is over, however it will leave <Mod Edit - methods> and I cant do that, I must put myself out of my misery

such misery, 2 years ago I was fucking happy, happiest person on the planet

<Mod Edit - methods> would sound right about now but I cant use it where I am , I dont think I would be able to <Mod Edit - methods>

holy fucking shit what did I do
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
  2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Why do you need to get revenge?
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just wanted to send a cyber huge and hope you are feeling better, J
  4. Overruled

Overruled Active Member

Re: Need to die. [I may trigger ...]

Ah, you make me feel so at home. I love reading your posts. I love knowing that I am not the only one who needs to let others feel pain ... not the only one who wants revenge for past crimes.

I have to ask, to see if you are the same ...

Do you ever feel as though you are not totally in control? As though there is something else making decisions for you? Showing you the soothing control in the darkness ... the need to feel relief through the pain of others? Those who have earned the pain you feel? Remove everyone who causes pain from the world before yourself?

Is that how you feel too?
  5. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

I dont know that feeling, so am i not judging but, correct me if i am wrong, isnt the biggest revenge that there is is moving on?

easy for me to say, i know.. what do i know?

take care :hug:
  6. Overruled

Overruled Active Member

No, that's the revenge you take when you either:

A) Have the ability to simply let things drop, because it hasn't twisted your mind into an incomprehensible mix of pain and vicious intent, or

B) You are too scared, or do not wish not to engage in confrontation

My revenge is for when all you want is personal justice and to show people exactly what they've done to you or others. Then the moving on (to someone else) can begin ... ;)
  7. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

*hugs you all, come on now..lets have a quiet lie down and clear are heads. :smile:
  8. Overruled

Overruled Active Member

I was never good at lie-downs ... never mind, I'll just sit and wait. My head is nice and clear anyway :p
  9. wastedmylife

I dont know, I just know other people in their own direct way led me to the shape I am in, this horrible shape where I need to kill myself, now do I let them win?
  10. wastedmylife

moving on is impossible when you no longer have your health, my health and my life was stolen from me
  11. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

think about it this way. If you are a coward, you probably couldnt have the balls to take ur own life. So you are not a coward. All you have is fear. How do you get rid of fear? DO the things you fear, one step at a time.
  12. Overruled

Overruled Active Member

It's a shame people in these positions really take more time to think about their position ... to have twisted, easily changed and removable morals with logical thinking could have a profound effect on the world. Imagine a place where people were afraid to be mean to others because they'd end up dead and bleeding on the pavement ...

Sidetracked. Anyway, you've obviously reached a stage where the pros and cons of each situations seem to rule out even. In these times you need to set a date and pick a lucky answer out of them, I find. Then think further about the possibilities ... solve each one the other way until you have the perfect conclusion to all the problems. I'm still working on mine :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.