need to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AtomicsAsylum, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AtomicsAsylum

AtomicsAsylum Account Closed

Am feeling suicidal for reasons i don't want to talk about on the forum because its sick and i don't want to tell anyone

i need to die before i do something bad there is no other way of dealing with this

it is better this way for everyone

2. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i have to say just this. i can't stop you or change your mind. the choice here is entirely yours and yours alone, but i would like you to consider or even imagine that there is and can be life a good life at that out there for you. i hope you will chose to try to work through your issues here, because i do believe there is a helpful way to get through everything and i do sincerely believe everything can work out for the best without resorting to this. you are meant to experience the good in life. i know we all our. we just have to take all the bad and make them into good results of the bad things that have happened. it truely is possible i wouldn't be encouraging it like this if i didn't know it to be a fact. plain and simple.

if you would like to talk more feel free to pm me if you don't want to share in your thread here, and just know there probably really isn't anything you could share with me that would scare me into believing anything different is what is meant for you. i've been down a many many roads and have seen and been a part of many unspeakable things. it is possible to work through it all. with all the hard work involved in achieving this your rewards can't even be measured there isn't a scale large enough how much it will mean to you or how good it will truely leave you feeling. i know i sound crazy and maybe i am just a little. i am crazy about the idea of people finding at least just a tiny bit of hope and running with it. that's all it takes to get started. i believe we each have this little speck of hope to us or we wouldn't be taking the time to share our thoughts and feelings about what you specifically are chosing to do. hang in there and reach out we are here to help and i know personally i will commit everything i have as a person to help you realize this...for it all to become a reality. you deserve all the good the world has to offer. we all do no matter where we have been or what have done we are all entitled to this. it's a fact get used to it. :) please just take care of yourself i really look forward to continue to see ya around the forum here.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You do not have to tell us anything but you do need to reach out for help to a professional talking getting the core of the problem dealt with and gaining skills to help you cope that is a way out not ending things. I hope you can reach out to someone here someone in you life community a therapist someone who can help you take away all the pain you are in.
  4. AtomicsAsylum

AtomicsAsylum Account Closed

I talked to my husband about it he dosnt see it as a big thing to be worryed over

i guess it isnt a big thing

5. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

Ella, its so hard to think straight when we get so mixed up in our head doesnt it. Every logic thing to us is so messed with. We dont think straight so things like what your husband say is no big thing to us can be the biggest thing in the world for us to decifer cant it. I used to get so upset because the postie didnt come, or if it rained i used to get upset- the washing up used to end up with me staring at the sink crying my eyes out.

I once had a bad experince with um.... a 'dirty old man' getting his kicks by doing some thing nasty to me and after 28 years I actually told my AA sponsor what happened and he said well it doesnt matter now its today that counts. I was gobsmacked that he said that to me. To me it was so hard to talk about and why i feel like I do in certain situations. I got suicidal because I didnt know how to pay our house hold bills. Every thing just esculated. If only I could of talked to some one how I was truely feeling. Do u see any one, a councillor, dr, cpn?

Babe its good that you were able to tell your husband, hang onto the fact that YOU talked about how your feeling, the thing is not to act on these negative stuff.

PM me Ella if you want to chat and let out some of your feelings. Same country kins woman here to listen to you. donnaxx (scotland)
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad your husband was able to help with your worries...I hope you feel ok with what he said.....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.