need to escape

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gallum, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gallum

gallum Member

im chronicly suicidal. some days worse than others. today not good. i feel like imloosing it. i cant think of anything else. i just got out of the hospital and cant go back in again. i cant stand the pain. i need to escape.i feel trapped.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

well if you won't go back to hospital then get out of the house and do something go shopping get your mind off it. take a bath listen to music if nothing works call someone anyone and talk to them for awhile. call you doctor let him know where you are still at. I think about it all time and the only way to stop thinking about it is get out of the enviroment your in get out okay do something just have a coffee even. till the pain passes again

3. gallum

gallum Member

ive been staying busy and im tired of it. i wanna give up. i have no hope that things will get better, ever. im tired of planning it and never doing it.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know dam it but who knows maybe tomorrow something will be different I take each hour at a time and just pray i make it through I have family so i can't pass the dam pain on. Im stuck here I hate it you are in that kind of pain I hope you can get a hold of someone to help you call your doctor get your meds changed there not working I just got mine increased lets hope it works take care of you because no one else will okay just keep trying.

5. gallum

gallum Member

i dont see my dr till feb 25. so no chance of meds being changed.im doomed to just be like this. living hell. i cant go on.

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Can I ask if you have tried medications? they helped me and the hospital was only for the times when I was freaking out and they were trying to get my meds rights..wasn't much help there really but I got to rest that is for sure.
    Finding the right med combo can be tough that is for sure....do you feel happy with you psychitrist? Maybe time to change pdoc?

7. gallum

gallum Member

ive been on many meds. i just had them changed when i was in the hospital. only been on them 3 weeks. but the one didnt work last time and he put me on it anyway.i dont see my pdoc till feb 25. i cant take it. i cant stay like this anylonger. i know if i talk to someone they will put me away. my choices are only a couple.

8. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

What can be seen as a ray of hope for you is your title which reads "need to escape." My point is you did Not entitle it as "need to die" but instead "need to escape." That can be seen as a ray of hope.

9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

well I would give it a try...I did Prozac for years and it sort of stopped wokring so the doc said to add Ablilfy..I was pissed but you know what it is a new drug and it is great..I was looking at electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) as nothing seemed to work for me and feared the worse but man oh man Abilify is a wonder drug in my book! I also take xanax for when i get spun in sometimes..I am high high energy person. Do you have anything to relax you right now..you sound upset/sad as well as agitated which is a totally sucky place to be I know all to well!

10. gallum

gallum Member

ive done countless meds and combos. i feel like im coming unglued. im crying one minute and laughing the next. im aggitated, depressed and full of anxiety. i already took klonapin

11. gallum

gallum Member

and yes i have a back door and its all ready.

12. candicetan115

candicetan115 New Member

am not even sure if i am depressed.
    maybe i am a methodical bipolar. i weigh my options as to the best way to go, make sure my will is in order and think of letters i shall leave my kids if i do go.
    but one min i am thinking of ending it all, and the next i am fine. i seem to be able to function normally everyday and go through the motions, but inside i feel so empty at times. i almost feel like planning for the day i depart gives me comfort for the moment, knowing that there i a way out for me. the world is full of hateful, vengeful and spiteful people, and ihave come to the end of the rat race.:donut:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.