Need to express feelings

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Miltcubed, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miltcubed

Miltcubed New Member

Hi I hope I can express what I am thinking here without ending up in the looney bin. I have attempted suicide twice. Once by <mod edit - methods> and the second by <mod edit - methods>. In order to get out of the hospital I put on a convincing show of I want to get better and they let me lose. All I can think about is trying to attempt it again. Not sure if all the drugs help me from not doing it. I don't want to tell my doctor because I know what will happen if I do especially since I have tried it twice already. Why do I have these thoughts all the time. For some reason the voice in my head is always telling me to do it. How did all of you get out of this thinking and on to the road of recovery? I have lots of painful things in my past and I can't forget them even though everyone tells me to let them go. Thanks in advance for any help
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
  2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

There's so much that we just don't understand about the mind. I always wish that I were dead. I don't understand why because I used to be happy and enjoy life. I'm sorry that you are having these kinds of thoughts.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Miltcubed

I have many bad memories, intrusive thoughts that sometimes just cannot get out of my mind. I can relate to how you are feeling. Do not worry, you can certainly speak your mind here without ending up in the looney bin. You have us here :arms: Be strong and mind yourself :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.