Need to fly

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by xXWhateverItTakesXx, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I really feel like I can't carry on anymore..Everything is wrong. I am not strong enough to keep on fighting. Not matter what anyone says, 2 more days and then I can be free to spread my wings and fly up to the sky <3
  2. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

Hey !
    I think that everybody has hs own motivations to get back in the saddle, but i KNOW you can. Don't underestimate yourself.
    May i ask you what do you mean by " be free to spread my wings and fly up to the sky" ?
    I really really would like to talk to you if you allow me to.
    Meanwhile take care
  3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Ive never been able to be myself..Held back by all the abuse and hurt, so when I "pass on" and escape that I can be myself. 1 day is all that stands in my way.
  4. Tea_at_Four

Tea_at_Four Staff Alumni

Start small. Be who you are here on SF. This is a safe place to be you. :hug:
  5. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

NO ! :cry:
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hun you have fought these feeling before if you are in suicidal and going to harm yourself then it is time to reach out now and call crisis line ok You can pm me and you need to call the crisis line now or emergency and get help WE are NOT professionals hun so please call someone now ok do it now

I am closing this thread now ok as it is very triggering to other members here hun it is time you call crisis line and emerg i will talk to you through pm ok hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.