1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need to get out.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

This hospital is driving me insane. I'm really struggling to hold it together. I've had a diaz with no effect. I'm really struggling with the thoughts and urges. Usually i can distract myself quite well but being stuck in a bed all i'm thinking about is suicide, death and self harming. It's on loop anyway but usually i can do something to make it less worse. But i can't do anything at all now. I have asked for someone to talk to. If i mention it to medical team it's like i'm a contagious disease and they back off or stop me leaving the ward. They're so busy they can't sit down for 2 minutes to talk to me. I don't really know what to do!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry they seem to not be listening to you. Leave a msg at the desk you need to talk to someone now okay even write in on paper and give it to secretary anyone who will take it. It is a shame they are all too busy hugs

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I don't want to talk to lie medical staff. They don't have any understanding. I've come off ward for a bit with the intention of self harming. I know. It seems stupid. It's all i've been thinking about all day and don't think i can resist any more. I don't really know what to do.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sending a hug. not much i can do from here but am thinking of you. hang in there. it has to get better, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.