Need to get out.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

This hospital is driving me insane. I'm really struggling to hold it together. I've had a diaz with no effect. I'm really struggling with the thoughts and urges. Usually i can distract myself quite well but being stuck in a bed all i'm thinking about is suicide, death and self harming. It's on loop anyway but usually i can do something to make it less worse. But i can't do anything at all now. I have asked for someone to talk to. If i mention it to medical team it's like i'm a contagious disease and they back off or stop me leaving the ward. They're so busy they can't sit down for 2 minutes to talk to me. I don't really know what to do!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry they seem to not be listening to you. Leave a msg at the desk you need to talk to someone now okay even write in on paper and give it to secretary anyone who will take it. It is a shame they are all too busy hugs

3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

I don't want to talk to lie medical staff. They don't have any understanding. I've come off ward for a bit with the intention of self harming. I know. It seems stupid. It's all i've been thinking about all day and don't think i can resist any more. I don't really know what to do.

4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sending a hug. not much i can do from here but am thinking of you. hang in there. it has to get better, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.