Need to have a bit of a bitch

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by anarulesmenow, Jan 16, 2010.

1. anarulesmenow

anarulesmenow Well-Known Member

Ok so me and my best friend(best friends for about 7 years) were talking on my facebook status and we were being nice.Then her boyfriend came on and started saying the nastiest stuff, the sort of stuff that you dread people saying.
    And she just lets him.And some of my other friends who i've beenfriends with for longer go on his side.Apparently it's my fault even though he was the one saying shit to me.It just really annoys me, especially when he says the stuff that they know I dread.I have an eating disorder and he said stuff about my weight, he said stuff about how he wishes i'd kill myself, which i have attempted before.
    And they all go on his side.Sorry but I have no idea what to do now.I feel like I'm losing all my friends.They get their first proper boyfriends and suddenly I don't mean anything.
    My best friend, for example has been friend with these two other girls for about 2 months, whereas we have been friends for 7 years.At Christmas she went and gave them and nearly everyone in my class a christmas present.Apart from me.I don't mean to sound jealous as I wasn't bothered about a present as such, but it really upsets me as to how she doesn't think about it.I didn't want a present, I just wanted to know she cared, if you get me.I think I need to have it out with them but I don't know what to say.

2. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

You don't need them. When they get their hearts broken, you'll probably be the first one they go running to. You wouldn't be wrong in telling them to fuck off when that happens.That guy is a fucking moron. He's talking shit about things he know nothing about. Jeez.

3. Dharma4815162342

Dharma4815162342 Well-Known Member

It sounds like they arn't that good of friends and maybe you would do better making new ones anyway. Stuff like that isnt funny at all and I'm sorry you have to put up with that. Friends should lift you up and support you, not hurt you!

4. anarulesmenow

im going to say something to her but i dunno what.can i have some advice please

5. SaidDave

SaidDave Banned Member

Just be honest and tell her you don't like being disrespected by her bf. If he has a problem with you he should tell you instead of talking shit over facebook. That's little kid behavior.

6. anarulesmenow

Yeah I said that but apparently the whole thing's my fault

7. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

first of all that guy is an asshole to say that when he knows you've tried to kill yourself and you have a eating dissorder...and your friend is not being a good friend to let him do that to you...

perhaps you can say something like:

I feel hurt and like no one cares about me...try to say I and not accuse them....like I was hurt when I didnt recieve a gift when we've been friends for 7 years...it feels like you dont like me...I really care about you and need you to be there for me and support me...I know that my dissorder is hard to understand and relate to but I'm trying...etc...

something to that genre...and see what she says...

if she still brushes you off...then maybe its time to get new friends...friends that will respect you and care about your feelings...

that guy who said that, must be really unhappy to treat you that way...guess he's jealous about you and maybe your relationship you have with your friends...

just wanted to send you :hug: you deserve to be treated well...

8. anarulesmenow

Thanks guys,I've said all I can so I think i'll just leave it.I know she'll come running back when he messes up