need to let it all out. is anyone around to talk?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by littlebird, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlebird

littlebird Member

i've got myself into a corner and not sure how can get myself out of it now. dont have much time left to sort it out and dont know where to turn. i need to let the whole truth out. is anyone around?

2. Brianw

Brianw Well-Known Member

i am here ill try my best to help

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm here too, hope you'll talk to us!

4. littlebird

littlebird Member

thanks for responding.
    my situation has been going downhill for 6 months now. i could have done lots to improve it but i havent, ive just run away and stuck my head in the sand. its gone past the point of depression now and i have turned into something else. find myself lying and being manipulative. i dont take care of my apperance anymore, lost all sense of self respect and dignity. the real prob ls my financial situation. im renting a flat with a friend but ive almost maxed out my overdraft and can pay next rent or taxes and bills. i've lost touch with people and feel such a failure. ive got till first of dec before things get really out of control. seem to be self sabataging not sure why. feel like ive got no choice left now.

5. Brianw

Brianw Well-Known Member

you can do your best and try to make it work out good and your not a failure at all

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Can you reach out to some of the people you've lost touch with, see if any of them can help you?

7. littlebird

littlebird Member

my situation is no job, no hobbies, no partner or children, lots of debt, very few friends left, a brother thats losing his patience with me quickly, a horrible anxious feeling that ther is no way out now. im 22 and there is so much i would like to do with my life but now i feel its too late.

8. Brianw

Brianw Well-Known Member

its never too late there is always a way to fix this

9. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

im here dear...
    I feel you...I hear you...Its depression...Im also feel worthless, failure,lost care of apperance after beeing the modle nick name, lost toch with people,I stuck my head in the sand & everything...I can imagen the pain cos when I got problem with money I get so much pain ,become more & more feelin failure & worthless, and start to loss my mind...

you want to try to relax...keep so much busy...live day by day...do thing...sport, hobbies,music,farm, get pet, clean,cook,orgnize your clothes...anything...keep mind away of things...go valenteer you will feel much better & not worthless anymore...help people here keep you busy & feel self-important...

Pm me anytime...I would like to talk to you..
    take care

10. littlebird

littlebird Member

ive involved too many people already. ive lost touch with the person i used to be and turned into someone i never would have dreamed id be, a complete mess.ive let everyone down so much. its like everyday i think that today should be the day i just get it over with, ive been thinking that evryday for about 4 months. the longer i carry on the worse things get.

11. littlebird

littlebird Member

i know that those are all positive things should be doing. i just dont do them. not making the right steps to improve my life. thoughts of suicide consume my mind every minute. i run away from them by doing the wrong things. does anyone else ever just feel like there is no way out?

12. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

oh sweety u didnt let any down...got for you that you involve in things...you go step to the right place by doing that...remmber the other thoughts its just the deprission who talk not you...
    our days is up & down...and when we get down we feel all days bad...hounestly im also the same...run away & do nothing...I feel like no way out....that so challenging for me also....you are not alone...thats why I live only the moment...no past...no future...only think of now...

13. littlebird

littlebird Member

thanks for replying to me. i just cant get it out of m head that itd be better if i were out of the picture. im scared though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.