Need to let this out. I don't mind replies. Just need to get it out...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Sycotic_Sarah, May 21, 2007.

1. I'm sorry, I just need to get this out...

Why the fuck do that? YOU KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS SITUATION! THINK TAKING THE INTERNET AWAY WILL FORCE ME BACK TO SCHOOL? DON'T THINK SO. HECK, NOW I'VE NO CHOICE. I CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE FOUR NIGHTS AT SCHOOL, I CAN'T, I WANT TO GO DAILY, NOT STAY THERE, I HAVE BEEN AT HOME FOR 8 WEEKS NOW AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE FINE WITH SLEEPING THERE? NO I DON'T THINK SO. OH, AND CHARLOTTE, FUCK YOU, YOU'RE ALSO A MISTAKE, YOU WEREN'T PLANNED EITHER, YOU FUCKING BITCH, DON'T GIVE ME THAT MOUTH, I KNOW I'M A MISTAKE, YOU'RE JUST TO FUCKING STUCK UP AND VAIN TO ADMIT YOU ARE AND TO FUCK OFF WHERE YOU DON'T BELONG! YOU DON'T BELONG IN MY LIFE AT ALL! YOU'RE A BURDEN TO IT! YEAH, I STILL CRY WHEN YOU OFFEND ME, I STILL CRY WHEN YOU HURT ME, SO FUCKING PISS OFF, YOU'VE DONE YOUR JOB, JUST LIKE SHE HAS. I'm NOT doing this after half term. I'll do four nights, but you watch, I won't be miss angel, I'll fucking play up, I won't eat, I'm ill anyway, I will break things, I will have fights, you'll see, soon I'll be SENT home, then what you gonna do? HUH? Yeahhh, that's what I fucking thought. Bitch.

:mad: :sad:

2. Off to crappy school I go.

Cya all on friday. :(