Need to release my thoughts...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Ferret, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Ferret

Ferret Well-Known Member

I'm so down I don't know what to do. I sit here with a drink in my hand, but nothing ever washes the pain away. I've tried so hard to move on from my ex, but when I see her facebook picture with her new bf, I want to rip my heart out. I have noone. The person to offer companionship doesn't exist in my life. I left my job because I became really depressed over the breakup and where my life was heading. I miss the money. Now I live with my parent's waiting for work to start in my electrical trade. It's a huge pay cut, and I don't know why I chose this path. I look at people I know and they have great jobs and are making a lot of money, when I'm just here being a burden and wasting space. I'm just looking for advice, not here for attention. I'm a failure and it's only evident that I might not be here in the next few years because I'm a horrible person. After my ex broke up with me I started saying really mean things about her on a public forum, trying every chance I could get to take revenge. Now I haven't talked to her in two years, and I don't know if that will ever happen again. I want my life to end because it's the only way to make all the pain and all the memories go away.

I'm hurting, and I have noone to talk to.
  2. Jeff481

Jeff481 Member

Money doesn't mean happiness, been living in poverty myself for over 2 years now. Send her a message on face book, asking if you can meet for coffee or something. If she says no, politely tell her you understand that she doesn't want to speak to you.

P.S. you're not a failure

P.S.S You have us to talk to. I haven't been on this forum long but I feel comfortable in saying we're here for you.
  3. Ferret

Ferret Well-Known Member

We live in different parts of the country now. I don't know if I really want to talk to her now. Not while I'm still like this. I want to be happy, have a job, and be confident and succesful before I try to contact her. I just hate the fact that I've been alone for the past two years and she hasn't.