need to stop the pain

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pachrissy, Jul 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

there is only one way to end the pain. everything is set. i got a date ready. im feeling a little better that i have a back door. good luck to all

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I have a backdoor too, one of the most lethal and surefire known to man, and everyday I have a choice to use it or not use it. My point is that you don't have to do this and I sure wish you wouldn't .
    I have had dates before and even have one know but I realized I do so so that I know I have a way to end the pain and say no to all the crap that is in my life.
    I understand wanting to end the pain , I really do but that is is simply what you want, not end your life.
    You know the speech about there is hope and it does get better,,,,why do so many say that? Because there is great truth in it.
    You mentioned before a date in the future so please use that time until then to give life your all! I mean turn your whole attitude around and try and see bits of beauty wherever you can- you have got nothing to lose and if you pray at all do that every darn minute if need be.

We can not make you stay but your reaching out tells me you are looking for some reason not to go and I hope you find that in your life ..you are needed and wanted, you just don't feel that right now and for that I am truly sorry.

:arms: Bambi

3. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I've seen people talk about this on here but I'd never really thought about it. One person described as a safety blanket type thing, a form of control. That's certainly understandable when everything is so chaotic and out of our control. I hope that's all you end up using it as. When you get help and one day start to feel better you'll eventually forget about your plan. That's what I'm hoping anyway. Try to keep talking, keep holding on.

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Just checking in on you...hope your okay and staying safe..please keep posting it helps to get the thoughts out and prevents them from racing in our heads....we all understand here and we all care so please reach out ...we are here.
    Love B

5. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

i cant take it anymore. why bother fighting. i just got into an argument with my husband. its the straw that broke the camels back. its over

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please reach out and get help..call a hot line or something... talk to someone before you do something lasting that really does not solve anything.

Keep talking too it helps.

Do you have a therapist you can call? What about Suicide Prevention? They are awesome..really are..

7. UnkelHeit

UnkelHeit Well-Known Member

I hope your light being green means you're online and the feeling has passed for now or lessened. I haven't used it yet but some people like to keep a diary on here. Call the hotline like Bambi suggests if you need to, whatever you need to keep going.

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't do this Chrissy. I'm sorry to hear that you and your husband got into an argument, but don't let that be the reason why you end your life. Your children and husband will be heartbroken if you were gone. Don't do this to them. Get help hun. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.