Need to stop

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Mandy1, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Ive been cutting for many,many years,up until 3months ago i hadnt cut for over 7years,but now i cant control it i m cutting dailly and need to stop before i do myself some serious harm .Im doing it to punish myself and allso to keep myself alive ,i no this sounds pathetic,i feel pathetic,ive written this hoping that someone understands.:sad:
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Are you punishing yourself cuz you started cutting again or are you doing this for some other reason.
  3. Mandy1

for lots of reasons,mainly bacausee i hate myself:sad:
  4. Barwell

Barwell Active Member

I'm Barwell. I'm glad you managed to stop. Well Done. But i want you to stop for a long time.

You do it for lots of reasons.. Because you hate yourself. What about yourself... Please don't say your not pritty. I will never believe that one again.

Please can you tell us (SF members) what your problems are, and we can help/assure that these problems are nothing to worry about.

Thank You
  5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

You don't sound pathetic :hug:

I know how you feel. I don't cut to punish myself, but i used to quite a few times :hug:

Why do you hate yourself? Do you have any other way to cope?
  6. Mandy1

I hate myself because i just cant cope with life,and ive let everyone down,im totally useless,its hard to explain,so much has happened over the years and i feel im to blame for most of the bad things.
  7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Let it all out. Write it. Send me PM, write it on piece of paper, whatever... It helps :hug:

Are you shure that you really did so many bad things?
    I don't think that you are so bad as you think you are.
  8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Well I don't know you nor do I know why you exactly blame yourself but punishing yourself won't help you. Instead try to learn from experiences and use what has happened to help you for future references.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.