Need to talk to someone, anyone, bad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadDude1980

I'm not doing too well.

This morning is the 5th day since my wife took my daughter and left home. She's filed for seperation and divorce...

I'm hurting bad. I don't know what to do. Anyone out there who could lend me their ear, please, just anything. Anyone. Please.

I'm on windows messenger right now. [email protected]. Anyone, please.

SadDude1980

I feel as if God won't look on me anymore. I feel as if my time is up. Kidneys are failing, body is broken, diabetes and alcoholism getting the better of me and my wife has ditched me.

I think I'm definitely close to the end of my rope. I never thought things could get so bad so fast. Just 5 days and bam I'm at death's door all at the same time. My wife who I've married to for 7 years HATES me now, my body is failing on me and I'm alone with a fucking glass of wine again :(

I think that says it all right there. I'm done, I'm out I'm over :(

wanttodie

I feel as if God won't look on me anymore. I feel as if my time is up. Kidneys are failing, body is broken, diabetes and alcoholism getting the better of me and my wife has ditched me.

I think I'm definitely close to the end of my rope. I never thought things could get so bad so fast. Just 5 days and bam I'm at death's door all at the same time. My wife who I've married to for 7 years HATES me now, my body is failing on me and I'm alone with a fucking glass of wine again :(

I think that says it all right there. I'm done, I'm out I'm over :(
why did she leave you in the first place ? may be its her fault and not yours ?May be she has changed and you may not have noticed the process. If you look around and see the deep misery that most of the world is in, you’ll know there are more important things in life than a failed marriage.. shit happens, just move on with life. Why would you kill yourself over her ? You are just 27. What if she gets over this phase and then comes back to you ? after death it’s game over. No second chance at anything. Then your soul will really regret what you have done.The only thing you’ll end up doing by committing suicide is hurting your family both emotionally and financially. Think about the children, my friend. Even if your wife dislikes you don't you really think it would be wrong for you to leave your children like that ? Do you realize the stigma and pain they would grow up with ? Your job is to pull yourself through another very challenging time in life and come out the other side. Don't give up like this and stop drinking because drinking would not have any positive effect but it will only worsen the situation you are in.

Last edited by a moderator:
im soo sorry, really
is a hard experiencie
tought common
but u should focus in pple who really cares about u
friends , family
they loves u very much ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00