need to talk to someone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bransicle, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bransicle

bransicle New Member

I feel like I should be stronger than allowing myself to feel this way. I know it is selfish to even think about giving up and these thoughts are kind of scaring me. I am thinking that it is possible that there is an issue with my medicine I am on. There is a part of me that is saying to just go ahead and do it, that I am not important and that I screw everything up. If anyone is willing to talk, I would greatly appreciate it.

2. CosmikJack

CosmikJack Member

hello bransicle. It is ok not to be strong, we cannot always be strong in times. Don't think of your life as selfishness, you must remember that it is your life, you do have the right to be selfish with your body and your thoughts. With your medicine are you being over/under prescribed? First off I'd like to point out that there is a constant part of me 24/7, telling me just to do it, but why would i listen to those crazies inside of there all the time. Don't beat yourself up too much about importance and screwing things up, it happens, humans are fallible.

3. bransicle

bransicle New Member

thanks cosmikjack, I appreciate it. I know these thoughts are temporary as long as I don't feed into them too much. There is always something to live for even if I can't see it all the time.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun welcome to SF this place is a great one for releasing some of the thoughts the sadness hun. Hugs to you

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just letting you know there are people listening if you want to talk... my PM box is always open. I hope you'll continue to reach out here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.