Need to talk to someone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by beans, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beans

beans Guest

I haven't been able to work out what I wanted to say but I think that it is this:
    I need to talk to some people who know where I'm coming from, as in, really know where I'm coming from. I seem to have become distant from my friends, and my girlfriend and I are having a really bad patch at the moment. She is upset, and I want to help. But I can't do anything.
    I need to talk to people who know what I feel like and who can relate.
    I am 22, male and study in London.
    I don't know what the point is in doing anything sometimes, yet I am so priviledged.
    If there is anyone else roughly the same age, similar situation, anything, please post back.
    I need to talk about what gets me down, and I want to listen to others just as much - because it helps me.

2. Reo

Reo Active Member

Aim, Pm, Msn me..
    if you wanna talk.. o.o

3. *Why is your girlfriend upset?* Do you know? *

4. beans

beans Guest

I do know, it's so hard to explain it all. I never seem to have the proper time to talk to anyone anymore what with work now and then going back to uni.
    This is really getting me down.

5. Tigerstripe

Tigerstripe Guest

PM me if you need to talk.

6. beans

beans Guest

Is there anyone out there from London??

7. Asbo

Asbo Member

I live in Surrey, just outside London. Lived in London for the first 20 odd years of my life though.

8. robbiati11

robbiati11 Member

I'm living in slough which isn't too far from london. Pm me if you want my msn or i'm in the chat room sometimes.
    rob

9. do_NOt_ENTRY

do_NOt_ENTRY New Member

Hey. I'm from London (pretty much) and i'm 19 and i'm in pretty much the same situation as you: Girlfriend (just broken up), feeling a bit distant from friends. PM if you want to talk.

I need someone to talk to as well. I have MSN.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2006
  10. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

im from london too, not in the same situation but PM me if you need to talk

11. beans

beans Guest

Thank you everyone for replying. I don't get much time to get to the computer but if I can I'd like to talk more, maybe in the community bit or msn if you have it.

12. ShadyMalingerer

ShadyMalingerer Active Member

you can always pm me if you want

13. do_NOt_ENTRY

do_NOt_ENTRY New Member

Hey, i added you on MSN. I'm going through similar things as you and i'd love to have someone to speak to about it. It would be cool to help you as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.