need to talk

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by leeelle, Aug 30, 2016.

1. leeelle

leeelle New Member

im depressed,lonely,miserable i have thoughts on commiting suicide,i cannot bear all the never ending disappointments and problems. i forgot when was the last time that i was happy ;(

2. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hi Leelle, I am Mox

Thank you for joining us here at SF. Maybe someday you would feel more comfortable sharing more of your story with us. That is how SF "works" we share our stories and then people rally to your side and offer solutions to the problems you are having. Here at SF you are safe. No one will bother you or ridicule you in any way. That BS is not tolerated here. I invite you to read my personal story below in green. Just know you are not the only one in pain, you are not the only one that is suffering. Everyone here is fighting their own demons. We all help each other out. You are safe now, you are with friends.

If you are in danger of hurting yourself, please take yourself to the nearest ER and get the help you need.

How can we help you?

Take Care

Tyrion likes this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome hun, feel free to pm me any time you want to, I will always offer a friendly listening ear, SF is here for you. Make the most of it and I am sorry that you are feeling so alone,isolated and suicidal!