need to talk

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by misanthropist, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misanthropist

misanthropist New Member

I was tortured, drugged and sexually assaulted. I was disoriented and essentially had my identity completely pathologized by family and people who were supposed to be my friends. I am not certain on what caused all of this to happen, but I am certain it did in fact happen since I experienced it first hand.

Things like this cannot ever be sufficiently explained since crimes of this nature are generally the product of unclear thinking, therefore unjustified, making it impossible to find the reasonable explanation people like me are looking for.

I am now 21. I'm a guy. I am not sure if it is safe to discuss this in open forum since the details involve serious criminal behavior and could provoke police investigation.

2. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Misanthropist,
    I am here if you wish to talk in pm. Feel free to send me a pm if you need to talk. I am so sorry that your going through this. I know exactly how you feel. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss

3. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hey there misanthropist I'm sorry things arn't going so great for you but in time things will get better if you need to talk my pm box is always open :hug:

4. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey there, if you want to pm me anything in confidence feel free to do so as I am sure others will offer the same thing. I hope you get the support here that you deserve, what you've been through sounds like hell on wheels but hopefully it is in the past now and will not only stay there but hopefully fade with time, we can but hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.