need to talk

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jellybeanmad, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellybeanmad

jellybeanmad Member

i`m planning to do it tonight i`ve got money in my pocket and going to buy some tablets various ones and brandy cos its the only alcohol i can drink loads of i got some antispasm tablets for stomuch condition to help me stop being sick

2. Anonymous11

Anonymous11 Member

So talk there are people here to listen we all know how it feels how painful life can be, but death is not the answer there is no happiness in it just more pain lots more.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Okay pills will not be the answer they will only make you feel like shit give you more problems more pain. The answer is talking about it post about it vent about it get out the pain here so others can help okay You did good reaching out now continue to do so keep posting okay

4. jellybeanmad

jellybeanmad Member

had enough my bro hanged himself 2 years ago,but i cant do it that way........nearly overdosed before somehow i survived,just fed up and wanna sleep forever

5. jellybeanmad

jellybeanmad Member

to be honest i dont think this place is gonna do any good

6. Anonymous11

Anonymous11 Member

Talk to us give it a chance your not alone were here to listen and help each other

7. jellybeanmad

jellybeanmad Member

well your chatroom a waste of time ,

8. jellybeanmad

jellybeanmad Member

theres nothing to help me just thought i`d chat to someone ,but this place to slow and i gotta go soon

well here goes catch you all later bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.