Need to vent before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out that he is having an affair. Now it makes sense why he sent me away. I can't breathe I can't stop shaking. My heart is beating too fast. I never cheated. Ever. I wouldn't do that. I was a bitch yes, cheater, never. What is this new pain I feel in my heart? Why? Why? I can't breathe. The tears stain my face. My throat is raw from screaming into my pillow. I want out. Just let me out. Why! Why! I don't understand. Confusion. Anger. Sad. Disbelief. My head hurts. Afraid to close my eyes, I might see his face. Hurts.

IV2010

I so feel for you..I've been there..it hurts like hell
but he is not worth you hurting yourself over...no-one is

It's not your fault he's done this..it was his decision and he had other choices..

take care of yourself and keep reaching out for support...friends, family, SF
if it's really too much find yourself a counselor to help you through the pain..

it takes time but you will get through this..:hugtackles:

No children involved. I am in shock. I am
not sure what to do. I am just sitting here going over the last nine years in my head. Were there signs I missed? But really, does it matter now? Nope. I hav to pick myself up dust off my pritches and stay focused on me. However right now the tears simply won't stop.

Ravenwing

Tears are incredibly theraputic. Let them fall. They will stop. I am so sorry for your pain. It is a devastating thing to have to go through. But you will come out stronger. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00