Need to vent before...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by smforero, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smforero

smforero Member

I just found out that he is having an affair. Now it makes sense why he sent me away. I can't breathe I can't stop shaking. My heart is beating too fast. I never cheated. Ever. I wouldn't do that. I was a bitch yes, cheater, never. What is this new pain I feel in my heart? Why? Why? I can't breathe. The tears stain my face. My throat is raw from screaming into my pillow. I want out. Just let me out. Why! Why! I don't understand. Confusion. Anger. Sad. Disbelief. My head hurts. Afraid to close my eyes, I might see his face. Hurts.
  2. kobie76

kobie76 Well-Known Member

I really sorry your pain, having a partner cheat really really hurts. Your not alone here :hug:
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I so feel for you..I've been hurts like hell
    but he is not worth you hurting yourself is

It's not your fault he's done was his decision and he had other choices..

take care of yourself and keep reaching out for support...friends, family, SF
    if it's really too much find yourself a counselor to help you through the pain..

it takes time but you will get through this..:hugtackles:
  4. kobie76

kobie76 Well-Known Member

No one is worth hurting yourself over. Are their children involved?
  5. smforero

smforero Member

No children involved. I am in shock. I am
    not sure what to do. I am just sitting here going over the last nine years in my head. Were there signs I missed? But really, does it matter now? Nope. I hav to pick myself up dust off my pritches and stay focused on me. However right now the tears simply won't stop.
  6. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

Nine years is a long time and you will need to grieve that loss. But you will survive. X
  7. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Tears are incredibly theraputic. Let them fall. They will stop. I am so sorry for your pain. It is a devastating thing to have to go through. But you will come out stronger. :hug:
  8. smforero

smforero Member

Tears I can handle. What scares me is the feeling of being completely poweless. I feel like I don't have control I've anything.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.