need to vent

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sk2808, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sk2808

sk2808 Member

need to vent-please help?

Im going through a difficult period right now, I lost my job this past month and then my boyfriend who is in the military and I've been dating for like a year and a half decided he couldn't do this relationship anymore because he is stationed out of the country and it's too hard and he didn't see what the point in staying together while he was stationed so far away was. But yet he wants to continue talking every weekend and says there's a good chance we will get back together when I am done in Japan which is almost 2 years from now. I am taking 4 classes while trying to find another job and it wouldn't have been so bad if my bf wouldn't have done this to me. But it was just the last button that could be pushed and the worst one. All I think about is every single day is how I'd rather be dead than alive and dealing with all of this. I'd miserable. I don't eat, I can't sleep, I can't concentrate on anything. I can't function. And every day is worse than the last. I just dont' want to live this way.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2010
  2. DownInAHole

DownInAHole Active Member

Hi. I've been in that state before for a long time.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk :)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think you bf was thinking about you when he broke it off. He knows that being stationed so far away he is holding you back perhaps. I hope you continue to talk with him and assure him that you are not going anywhere. Things will work out if they are meant to. If not then you need to move on and find someone who will care about you like you should be cared about. Find someone who loves you no matter where you are take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.