need to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to burn, need to burn, need to burn, need to burn, need to burn, need to burn.

Need to cut, need to cut, need to cut, need to cut, need to cut, need to cut.

Need to OD, need to OD, need to OD, need to OD, need to OD, need to OD, need to OD.

Need to die, need to die, need to die, need to die, need to die, need to die, need to die.

Need to be hurt, need to be hurt, need to be hurt, need to be hurt, need to be hurt, need to be hurt.

you're hurting already. how will that help except cause more pain?
I don't expect it to help. I just need to right now.

I can't stand that thought. There's one thought in my head that scares me to death and it would kill me if that thought became a reality. I'm dreading it becoming a reality. Hurts so fucking much now, how the hell will i be able to handle it IF it does become reality.

Hurt myself by accident. Felt right. Felt i had to do it. Didn't even mean to do it. It hurt and i just left it. Let it hurt even more.

Spent the last 5 mins looking for my lighter. Can't find it yet. Should look some more and try find the burning knife. Lost that some where. Gonna look for it. Need it. Need to burn.

Done the first one for the past few hours, gonna keep doing it. Gonna work my way down the list i guess. See how far i can get. Gonna see how much self destruction i can do. Haven't cut in ages, might as well go back to it. Will get worse. Haven't ODed in a while, was talked out of it after buying pills. Have some in the house, will find them. Then will work on the next one. Know how to do it. Won't fuck it up. Will go further than before.

Fuck it, skip the cutting, skip the OD. Am gonna go for the rope. Gonna fucking hang myself. Should of done it this morning. Thanks to the person who talked me out of it. Too bad it never worked for long. Bye all.

L

***LEA***

Hey Vikki, i know what you are going through. The only advice i can give you is to ask you to wait, not to rush into anything. Tomorrow may be a better day, its not impossible is it?
What brought you to this state tonight? was it anything in particular? I'm here if you want to talk, who knows, i may be able to help.
I hope you stay safe vikki, you are a valuable member of this forum, we would all miss you. Please take care and please WAIT!!
sending you love and hugs, Lea x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00