Need YOUR Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenPsych

Well, basically I inserted a needle in to my arm last week and it is getting more painful. I was going to leave it but think it is getting worse so don't think I can. I know I am going to have to tell my parents about it as I think it may need an operation to get it out as they will have to make an insision to do so. Also, I really don't want to tell the hospital it was self harm. So, basically I need your help.

So far I have got that I was in a crowded place and felt something stab me and in trying to get it out I pushed it in. That someone had blu-tacked it on to a door an as the door swung open and I went to keep it open it stabbed me in arm. Don't think I can go for falling over as of where it is. It is just above my elbow on inside of my arm on right arm, close to the body. I am right handed so I do have that in my favour that if it was self harm you would expect it to be on left arm. So I need reasonable believeable excuses that it could be please. No one in my family knows about the self harm and how I am feeling and I need to keep it that way, so I will not be telling my family about it!

Can you help me please?

Was a truth or dare? Lost a bet? Wanted to prove a point? Felt urge to do something stupid, like sticking a needle inside you and then couldn't get it out. Depending on your age stupid acts like this are understandable.

jimmy88

"and in trying to get it out I pushed it in." Classic.

Just say you were messing around and had an accident. No need for a drawn out explanation.

DeepEmz

Gosh. My mum can read me like a book she knows excately when im lying!

Id agree with Sweet Needle and say something like you felt the urge to do something stupid. You need to get it removed asap though, you dont want the risk of getting a infection.

GoldenPsych

I am lucky, my parents can't tell when I am fibbing. That is probably because they don't know me at all!

Anyway, I have a plan. I am going to a gig tomorrow night and my parents will be there. After the gig I will say to my mum I felt something like a sting and when I go to the loo to check it out I will say I saw something in it. I will say I tried to get it out with my fingers but in doing so I pushed it in and don't know what it was other than it was silver and could be anything. If my mum doesn't suggest going to A+E (she's a hypochondriac so I think she will) I will play the pain up a little until she suggests going to get it checked out etc. Then at the hospital I will tell them that I was in a bar felt what was like a sting in my arm and then when looked at it tried to get it out and pushed it in.

Hopefully it will work!

IV2010

I would keep it simple..the longer the excuse is the harder it will be to keep up the pretence..
plus your Mum is gonna worry about you contracting HIV or something through someone elses needle...
can you say you just fell on it wherever?
being a parent I wish you'd tell your Mum the truth but whatever you feel comfortable with..just get that arm looked at asap in case of serious infection..

first off, did you stick a needle or a pin in your arm? if it was a needle you'd have to have some pretty gullible people... i mean, why would you have a needle in the first place, right? unless you're diabetic or something that requires to do self injections. if that's the case you could just say you bumped yourself and it broke off in your arm. if it was a pin, like a sewing pin: damn. those mothers are pretty thick(and long to boot) and hurt like HELL. trust me, i know XP but in that case, it's definitely a lot easier explaining a sewing pin(providing you don't use needles regularly for medical reasons). you could just say you needed it to hold something together, dropped it on your bed, couldn't find it and gave up~ later on you plopped down on your bed and voila~ pin in arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00