Needing some help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by eduardo, May 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eduardo

eduardo Active Member

I can't believe finally, I am brave enough to do it. I will be free soon.
    I'm sad yes but I'm more afraid of life than death.

I will take the train that goes to paradise

2. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

Needing Help

I urge you to speak to someone,, please find someone you can confide in about this. it isnt the only way...... pm me if you need to. Amy xx

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Re: Needing Help

please don't! Think of those around you, those who love you,they will be devastated. why do you want to die?

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Now is the time to get to an A&E or ER. Speak to a psychiatrist there that can help you.

5. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Tell us what's going on hun. Don't do anything rash. Please go and get yourself some help!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: I will be dead in 72 hours

why have a time line at all. You can get help it is there for you You can start healing feeling better Call crisis line now and get the help you need okay Go to ER and talk to pdoc on call You donot want to leave so much pain onto others it is just too much to bare please you can get help it is there so please just pick up the phone and get it hugs

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Needing Help

why are you afraid of life eduardo?
    please reconsider and get some help asap

8. *kyle*

*kyle* Well-Known Member

just talk about this, there must be something in this world you love and i bet theres people who love you.

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hope you have called someone crisis line your doctor a friend help is out there hope is out there healing is out there but you need to reach out for it okay hugs

10. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

First of all... :hug:
    You can make it through. At least you are here in SF; we can help you through this. Just keep holding on. We're all your friends, and we're all here for you. Please call a crisis hotline or talk to me or another user here, and don't commit suicide. Are you sure that's the best way to get through with this hard time?
    Best of luck! I hope you are feeling better. Remember, you matter to a lot of people, or else you wouldn't be on this Earth.

11. Wanteddead

Wanteddead Account Closed

You need to reconsider feel free to PM me if you want to talk about anything.

Their are crisis lines you can call or you could go into the hospital. At the very least you should talk with some family or a close friend about your situation. Bottling things up inside doesn't help.

How old are you? I have a feeling you're pretty young. Although things can certainly change for the better even if you're older.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.