Needing some hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixFailed

Survivor of 2016, Fighter in 2017
SF Supporter
I usually avoid this topic because it has been my life for most of my 44 years and I have had enough violence for many lifetimes.

Has anyone gone on to make healthy choices after being abused (for me, through childhood and two marriages). I can't keep this up. I don't want this life anymore. It looks like my current relationship is going the same way...

PhoenixFailed

SF Supporter
I'm sorry to hear that but please try to stay strong. I know its hard at the moment but keep talking to us. You are not alone in your struggle my friend.
I should have been more clear. When I said I don't want this life, I meant one filled with abuse, pain and the self-doubt that comes with it that makes me feel like nothing I think is real or makes sense.

I am not in imminent danger from myself. I am consumed with ideation. But I am more passive about it. More like I hope some strange accident would happen that would hurt only me.

Unknown_111, I always appreciate your amazing support. Thank you!

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I'm sorry you find yourself in this situation again. Make sure you are safe. Safety should be your top concern when it comes to abuse. And make sure you treat yourself with self-respect and self-love. I wish I could fix everything for you. **HUG**

PhoenixFailed

SF Supporter
I'm sorry you find yourself in this situation again. Make sure you are safe. Safety should be your top concern when it comes to abuse. And make sure you treat yourself with self-respect and self-love. I wish I could fix everything for you. **HUG**
Thanks for your support again JDot. I am physically safe, but my mind, I'm not so sure...

My self-protection boundaries are not my strong suite. I will try to keep your words in mind.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Just a quick message to say I can sympathise with you and I hope you are able to go on and live the life you want and a state of mind that you are happy being in. Best wishes!

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I'm real late to this but I just wanted to throw out a couple words of support too.
I don't know you -- and I don't know your situation but I sure hope that you can find the strength to get out of something you find to be unhealthy (or dangerous!). You've done it in the past...and made it out ok so you can do it again. I really do wish you well. Take care of yourself, please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00