Needing someone to talk to

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hjorturk, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hjorturk

Hjorturk New Member

Soooo, I've been depressed since I was six years old. I was bullied all of my school years. I got over it mostly. These days I've been feeling more and more down and getting pretty fucking low. As low as doing calculations for suicide. I'd like to went out with someone about everything that's going on with me to see if that can help me get better because I'm barely hanging by a thread here..... Don't want to force anyone though, just someone who wants to help me and listen to me.... Thanks in advance I guess...
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum. The chat button is in the bottom right hand corner, feel free to pop in and say hi. *hugs* What about reaching out for help. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.
  3. silent_chaos

silent_chaos Well-Known Member

I'm a good listener maybe we can chat about stuff to get our minds off of what's getting us down.
  4. AdamTide

AdamTide Well-Known Member

I'd be glad to help you. Can PM me anytime. Whatever it is that you're struggling with it WILL get better and you will be ok. Let us know if we can help. Take care.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. *hug* Feel free to drop me a PM if you feel like talking.
  6. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I really hope you find what you need!

My inbox is always open.

Take good care of yourself.
    AdamTide likes this.
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forum. I was also a victim of bullying so I can understand where you are coming from, I really hope things improve for you, you seem like a nice person and you can PM me anytime, I will always reply.
    AdamTide likes this.
  8. AdamTide

AdamTide Well-Known Member

You sure have rebounded nicely to help others ! :) You are so caring and are making such a big difference in people's lives. So for everyone you've ever helped, THANK YOU!
    sahel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.