Needing someone to talk to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo, I've been depressed since I was six years old. I was bullied all of my school years. I got over it mostly. These days I've been feeling more and more down and getting pretty fucking low. As low as doing calculations for suicide. I'd like to went out with someone about everything that's going on with me to see if that can help me get better because I'm barely hanging by a thread here..... Don't want to force anyone though, just someone who wants to help me and listen to me.... Thanks in advance I guess...

Rockclimbinggirl

SF climber
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Soooo, I've been depressed since I was six years old. I was bullied all of my school years. I got over it mostly. These days I've been feeling more and more down and getting pretty fucking low. As low as doing calculations for suicide. I'd like to went out with someone about everything that's going on with me to see if that can help me get better because I'm barely hanging by a thread here..... Don't want to force anyone though, just someone who wants to help me and listen to me.... Thanks in advance I guess...
Welcome to the forum. The chat button is in the bottom right hand corner, feel free to pop in and say hi. *hugs* What about reaching out for help. Feel free to PM me if you want to talk.

AdamTide

I'd be glad to help you. Can PM me anytime. Whatever it is that you're struggling with it WILL get better and you will be ok. Let us know if we can help. Take care.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi and welcome to the forum. I was also a victim of bullying so I can understand where you are coming from, I really hope things improve for you, you seem like a nice person and you can PM me anytime, I will always reply.

AdamTide

Hi and welcome to the forum. I was also a victim of bullying so I can understand where you are coming from, I really hope things improve for you, you seem like a nice person and you can PM me anytime, I will always reply.
You sure have rebounded nicely to help others ! :) You are so caring and are making such a big difference in people's lives. So for everyone you've ever helped, THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00