Needing something, anything....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by losing the will, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. losing the will

losing the will New Member

Wishing I wasn't here, feeling climbing mount everest would be easier than breathing right now. Have an out of control son, feel people would be so much better without me, my son included. Have recently got some family support but feel guilty at being a burden. Feel it has to me, I've had no energy for i don't know how long, all I want to do is sleep. Just feel I ruin everyones life, especially mine. Hate myself, hate everything. I so so would like to end it all right now, not sure I can stop myself, please please can anyone help me.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...caring for you son must be so stressful...have you sought help to provide you some respite?...and, no, he and the rest of your family would not be better off without you...have you discussed your lack of energy with your doctor? For me, when I am most depressed, I am most apathetic...hoping you find the comfort and support you seek here...welcome again

3. losing the will

losing the will New Member

Hi, thank you for the welcome, nice to 'meet' you - I did go to the docs and was low on iron so on iron tablets and started antidepressants. Its been about three weeks now. Unfortunately the issues with my son are just getting worst as time goes on. I love him with every fibre of my being but do not understand his behaviour. I know his not happy and we are just caught in this vicious negative circle I can't seem to break us out of. There is a small amount of respite when he sees his father but just feel he probably does so much better than I can and feel guilty. I've never been able to speak to anyone, not this honestly. I'm seen as the 'strong' sensible one how ironic I feel that is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.